Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hey Im Michael  (Read 44 times)

Offline themistocles

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hey Im Michael
« on: May 20, 2014, 10:39:45 PM »
Just thought i'd come onto a forum and hopefully find people with similar experiences. I'm from Australia, and I can't say i've been a big talker of my anxiety. My Anxiety started a few months after I left school and it felt like I was dying everyday. Panic attacks on panic attacks almost every moment of everyday for well over 6 months it was hell. Worst part I never knew what it was I literally thought I was dying or I had some deadly disease, or im going crazy. I saw physiologists, I was put on an anti- depressants. The phyc was useless, the anti-depressants made me worst and I vowed never to take anything again. It slowly went away after about a year or so. I pretty much had nothing for over 5 years or so. I had forgotten about it, I remember looking back and thinking how I was like that? Even when I kinda felt anxious I'd laugh and think nice try I was on top of it and it felt like for good. Six months ago it hits me again, different experiences, different feelings, and it felt like I was back to square one. This time it isn't as bad as before because I'm much more in-formed about it all. Still it doesn't make it all that much easier. So that's me and hopefully i'll overcome these restraints as I have before and be better for it.
Bookmark and Share

Online crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hey Im Michael
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 02:44:31 AM »
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Tags: