Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: having sex with daughters boyfriend  (Read 629 times)

Offline hurtingmom1966

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
having sex with daughters boyfriend
« on: May 20, 2014, 01:08:15 PM »
I am so disgusted with myself. Ive had sex with my daughters boyfriend and she found out. I have apologized to her for what I have done, but she is so livid that she will not even talk to me. I know what I did was wrong and I am truly sorry. I want my daughter back in my life. I know its gonna take her some time to forgive me. But if that is what it will take then i would just have to wait. I need some advice. I already know what I done was wrong so I dont need no critizing.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: having sex with daughters boyfriend
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 04:42:45 PM »
I seriously don't know what you expect by way of a reply. Yes, you know what you did was wrong. Now you have to try and earn your daughter's trust back. I would imagine she doesn't trust you at all at this moment in time. I wouldn't dive straight in either. Give her the time she needs. The space she needs to sort things out in her own head. When she is ready to talk to you she will. If she feels like she can ever trust you again. That is one big issue. If you can't trust your mother who can you trust? Plus her boyfriend let her down too. Not just you. He should have known better too. So it is a double blow for your daughter. She needs time and space to sort her own head out.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline poppadr3w

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: having sex with daughters boyfriend
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 08:59:39 AM »
Yeah... What you did was obviously wrong. Now you have to earn her trust back, which could be a long, treacherous road. She most likely used to seek comfort in you and used to be able to come to you with any issues, but you totally obliterated that by engaging in obviously inappropriate behavior.

Give her some time to allow the initial wounds to heal, then try and talk to her. Tell her you were weak and that you made a terrible, terrible mistake and you'll do anything to salvage your relationship with her. Actions speak louder than words, so SHOW her you feel terrible and that she is your top priority.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: