Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hi, having multiple anxieties  (Read 106 times)

Offline bodhi

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi, having multiple anxieties
« on: May 20, 2014, 11:23:12 AM »
Hi, I have financial and family responsibility anxieties.

I have a long history of anxiety and over the past year I have starting doing many activities to try to manage fears and de-stress like walking, ACT therapy, meditation, gratuity lists, deep breathing, eating better, practicing Buddhism, basically everything I can possibly can! I have an appointment with a therapist coming up too.

I can function pretty well during the day and be fairly content but I have been waking up at 4-5 am and cant sleep the rest of the night.
Bookmark and Share
Buddhism 5 Minute Introduction: http://www.buddhanet.net/e-learning/5minbud.htm

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi, having multiple anxieties
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 12:44:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline jilllayy

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi, having multiple anxieties
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 11:19:47 AM »
Hi bodhi!

I can definitely relate to the waking up at 4-5 am! I have been doing that the past few nights as well and it is not fun! Even worse that i have a 4 month old that wakes up earlier which keeps me up too.

Seems like you are goung down the right path with the de stressing techniques! Keep it up! And btw one thing i have learned is that exercising close to bedtime is actually not good because it builds up energy. Try walking/ exercising earlier on if possible
Bookmark and Share

Tags: