Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Happy I found this forum :)  (Read 52 times)

Offline HalfMoonRun

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Happy I found this forum :)
« on: May 20, 2014, 09:44:15 AM »
Hi everyone,
My name is April and I have been suffering with anxiety and anxiety-related issues for about 7 years. It all seemed to start after I ended up in the hospital for a tear in my esophagus  (eating disorder related) and nearly died from it. Due to that episode I have been particularly obsessed with my health, and I assume everyday that something is wrong with me that I won't know about until it's too late.

My anxiety has been particularly bad for the past few months as I have made a major life change (broke up with a long time boyfriend and moved out of my house). During this time I have also been trying to taper off my anxiety medication (bad timing, I know!), and I have been experiencing many more physical symptoms that I have ever been used to. What brought me to this site is basically my incessant Googling of my many symptoms. I believe the first time I saw this was one of the many times I thought I had MS and I Googled "Ms or Anxiety". Well, thanks Google! I'm glad I found some answers I can believe in rather than obsessing over WebMD all day and night.

I appreciate everyone's contributions and I hope to help others as well with my story. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Happy I found this forum :)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 12:46:11 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: