Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Rough Day... Looking for reassurance  (Read 139 times)

Offline carolina girl

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Rough Day... Looking for reassurance
« on: May 20, 2014, 09:41:25 AM »
Hey guys!  I'm stuck in this viscious cycle once again!  My Dr. Diagnosed me last year with Endometriosis and this last month was HORRIBLE! During ovulation last month the pain/pressure in my pelvis was unbearable!  And my period was no better.  The pressure is a little better now but still stuck with pain in my left pelvis/lower abdominal area.  My stomach was on the fritz the entire time and I couldn't stray far from a bathroom *sigh* so, now I am back to being absolutely convinced its not endometriosis but more like Ovarian C.  I have been extremely anxious over the last few days and shaky from not being able to concentrate on much else other than the pain and worries.  Just can't get the thoughts of the big C out of my head!  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 40
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Rough Day... Looking for reassurance
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 12:54:47 PM »
Endometriomas can get rather big and cause a lot of discomfort.  You could also have adhesions.  But it does really sound like classic endometriosis symptoms.  If it doesn't improve, I would make an appointment with your GYN to discuss treatment options.  It's not dangerous, but it is horribly uncomfortable.  I'm sorry you have to deal with it. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: