Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Worried about kidney cancer  (Read 210 times)

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 39
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Worried about kidney cancer
« on: May 19, 2014, 10:26:54 PM »
My urine is always darkish yellow now.  It used to be clear or almost clear.  I've been drinking more water (2-3 liters a day at least) - I'm always thirsty lately as well; I drink constantly but it doesn't help; but it remains yellow.  Until a few weeks ago my urine was almost always colorless if I drank half that amount.  It's stronger smelling as well.  (No, I'm not deliberately smelling it, LOL.  But I can't help but notice it.)

I've also been having swollen-feeling knees and lower legs, off and on for a while now.  I can't tell if they're actually swollen or it's in my head, though.  And the soles of my feet and hands are often itchy.  I'd written that off as anxiety, but then I googled.  (I know, I know.)

So I'm worrying about kidney problems, especially kidney cancer. 

And I've been extremely fatigued for the last week or so.  And I do have bad low back pain, but that's more or less normal for me; can't tell if it's anything different.  And I have a godawful headache, but my neck was super-painful to touch for a while today, so I'm guessing it's just tension.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ANXY-WOR

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worried about kidney cancer
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 05:15:08 PM »
I can So relate to this.  I too am going through kidney/back pain.  It's like a sharp stabbing pain. I feel shortness of breath. ..tired. I WAS diagnosed with a urinary tract infection...but what explain the pain?  I fear something awful but i don't want to take my mind there :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 39
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worried about kidney cancer
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 09:01:51 PM »
If UTIs go to the kidneys you can get that stabbing back pain.  I hope you feel better.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: