Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please tell me not to go to the hospital...  (Read 577 times)

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please tell me not to go to the hospital...
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2014, 12:11:22 PM »
I am starting to feel pins and needles kind of feeling in my fingers and thumb now... do you think its just somatic or is there something wrong with my hands blood supply... maybe its from wiggling my hand a bunch . the pain is much less now, but now i have this pins and needles kinda deal... I still have feeling in my hand though.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2014, 01:05:27 PM »
Stop messing with your hand!!!!!  All this wiggling and poking is making things worse.  And tingling fingers are classic anxiety, if your circulation was compromised you hand would be turning blue.  You are working yourself into a tizzy over nothing.  Do some deep breathing and then do something to get your mind off it.  I would not go to the hospital no matter what the nurse says...you have first hand (get it?) experience with that ridiculousness.  Now get off the computer and go do something fun!
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 03:17:53 PM »
Stop messing with your hand!!!!!  All this wiggling and poking is making things worse.  And tingling fingers are classic anxiety, if your circulation was compromised you hand would be turning blue.  You are working yourself into a tizzy over nothing.  Do some deep breathing and then do something to get your mind off it.  I would not go to the hospital no matter what the nurse says...you have first hand (get it?) experience with that ridiculousness.  Now get off the computer and go do something fun!

I tried calling the local crisis line for support but they were rude and mean to me. The one woman i spoke with always is. I'm still getting tingling in my hand even though i'm not doing anything to it any more. am i going to be okay? those crisis workers have really made me miserable...
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 03:38:03 PM »
You are going to be fine.  This is not a crisis..it is a bruise.  The mind is amazing in that we can think ourselves into having symptoms that have no physical cause.  Please, please, please for the love of cute little kittens try to relax.  You are fine.  Step away from the computer, watch a movie, call a friend, play with your pets...it's going to be ok!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: