Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Constant anxiety loop  (Read 67 times)

Offline Ryantttt

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Constant anxiety loop
« on: May 18, 2014, 07:24:58 AM »
Hi everyone,
I've got myself in a terrible situation over the last 3 days. It's like my brain can't forget my anxiety, I cannot immerse myself in life, read a book or watch any TV, the only solace is sleep. I get glimmers of light when I foget myself and can enjoy life but most of the time it's a constant struggle to distract myself from this state and it's mental torture that I don't think I can go on, anyone had this problem?
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Constant anxiety loop
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 09:29:08 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline xogemxo

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Constant anxiety loop
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
Hi am exactly the same am dien everyday its so hard to forget anxiety and drs says it passes am mm I don't think so lol. What kind of symptoms do you get ?
Bookmark and Share