Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Headache  (Read 83 times)

Offline jayorz128

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Headache
« on: May 17, 2014, 11:46:22 PM »
I started a topic about this the other day and I need some advice. I've been having this headache for the past few days that varies in intensity but isn't too painful and hasn't interfered in my daily life other than causing some anxiety. I have it as soon as I wake up in the morning and it gets worse throughout the day. The pain is above the bridge of my nose and in my forehead. Sometimes I barely notice it and sometimes it hurts but is more of an annoyance than anything. I have problems with seasonal allergies so having sinus headaches is no big deal except that I haven't any any other allergy symptoms like a runny nose or sneezing just this dull achy headache that I can't get rid of. I have tried sudafed pressure + pain and I've also tried excedrin and tylenol and nothing gets rid of it. Excedrin puts me on edge because of the caffeine and I usually stay away from caffeine because it makes my anxiety and OCD worse. I'm trying not to let the the brain tumor fear take over because I have no symptoms of a brain tumor other than this annoying headache. But because of my OCD the longer the headache lasts the more I get scared that I have something wrong with me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline anxietyruinmylife

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Headache
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 08:38:52 AM »
it might be  caffeine withdraw
or you might be dehydrated try drink more water
or hay fever
Bookmark and Share
i'm 24 with mild anxiety

Offline jayorz128

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 02:10:28 PM »
I drink only water and I don't drink any caffeine which is why excedrin bothers me. I think it's a tension headache because my neck is really botheringe today.
Bookmark and Share

Offline bowandarrow

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 03:58:12 PM »
I'm betting my money on tension, my friend. When we're anxious or stressed we unconsciously tense up all around. In fact sometimes I have to remind myself to loosen up my shoulders (they'll be practically to my ears!)

You could also be tensing your jaw, which can also cause pain in or around the face. Mix all that with some possible sinus flare up from allergies, then there ya go. :)

Regarding brain tumors, that's one of those things you don't really sit around and question if you have or not. The symptoms are pretty extreme and interfere with daily life to the point where you're like, " Whoa, I need to see a doctor ASAP." I.e seizures, EXTREME dizziness etc..
So dont worry too much about it, buddy. I'd bet my house and two cats you're alright :)
Bookmark and Share
Life is too short for cheap wine, baby!

Tags: