Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety as SOON as you open your eye lids in the morning? and more..........  (Read 222 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
As soon as I open my eyes in the morning, I feel panic , nervousness and racing heart, automatically right away, no hesitation there it is.

Even when I take a nap. When I start to fall asleep for a nap, or even for my night sleep... my arms will sometimes jerk, or my head will bounce and i'll wake up real quick, feeling rather startled and definitly dizzy or some type of lightheaded afraid feeling.

What is happening to me?

My life has been deteriorating ever since personal issues about 3 months back. I didnt realize anxiety can have such STRONG physical symptoms (such as off balance / feeling drunk). And that it can last so long, even when I am not anxious, or thinking about any of the hardship I went through in passed few months.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lam123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi, I get this aswell. The first few seconds I wake up I feel great, and then very quickly it can go downhill. Or sometimes I can wake up and feel horrible right away. Sometimes I can't nap because of my heart racing and the anxious feeling, when this happens I try and do something else to relax, warm bath, a walk, or hot tea.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mtown67

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I have the same issue. I wake up and my mind start spinning all these bad thoughts. My anxiety goes through the roof. I break out into sweats that are horrible. Just standing in line at the grocery store is misery.

I am trying CBT. I am just starting. I have been told by several people that it is very helpful. I want nothing more then to stop worrying about things that don't happen. Fear is my worst enemy.

Trama is were mine came from. A really bad time in my life. If you catch it quick you can beat it. Don't let it beat you. Our mind is a very powerful weapon. As you can see what it is doing to you.

You can help yourself by talking to you doctor too. They are there to help.

Good luck
Bookmark and Share

Offline Eric68

• Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I wake up in the middle of the night, around 3, every night when my anxiety is bad, and start churning about all my worries.  Sometimes I actually wake up suddenly with my heart beating rapidly, like I was having a nightmare, although that isn't the case.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
As soon as my body relaxes to go into sleep and my muscles are relaxing, I think the relaxing is a disease thing or the muscle twitcking, I also get leg cramps and I think those are bad as well and those make me fear all sorts of stuff... I have panic attacks all night.
Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Tags: