Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Tell me someone else gets this  (Read 356 times)

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 27
    • Poke This Member
Re: Tell me someone else gets this
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 06:34:11 AM »
I get it all I get absolutely every symptom of a brain tumor..... I am working on my off balance sensation right now that has been 2 1/2 months... it all started a month after the most stressful time in my entire life. EVERYONE blames it on anxiety. ENT wont send me to a neuro or for an MRI b/c he laughed and said its not a brain tumor and said how rare they are.

I meant to ask you if you wear glasses or contacts?
I think I told you I had that problem since 2009 (that is when I got glasses after wearing contacts for years and years).  I just got new glasses last week.  That feeling is gone!   I walked into Sears last week and it was horrible, I had to walk near displays to keep my balance, on my way to the optical department I had to make believe I was looking at some pots and pans because my head felt so weird and I was so off balance...  I then got my new glasses, put them on while the guy was doing all the paperwork, etc...  I left them on and proceeded to do some shopping - that feeling was gone and never came back yet!   So maybe your eyewear prescription is off (even if you wear contacts it could be off - or MAYBE one of your eyes got worse and you NEED some corrective lenses)

(Oh I'm sorry bpadilla49!  I was thinking this was a valleyplayer42 post!)
Bookmark and Share

Offline bpadilla49

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Tell me someone else gets this
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 01:34:24 PM »
No problem Sunlover. I do wear contacts and glasses. Just had my Rx checked in August.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything