Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: hello new and really scared!  (Read 52 times)

Offline sarahbar123

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hello new and really scared!
« on: May 17, 2014, 08:08:14 AM »
Hi. I really need reassurance, everyone goes on about how thoughts come and go but I have HONESTLY had the constant same one for 3yrs now and scared I will do something stupid because I don't know what's real. When my lo was 9 months old it popped in my head that my bestfriend had smoked a joint when breastfeeding, the thought instantly turned Into the thought she didnt and cos I did a few things whilst breastfeeding ie take anti depressents with my youngest and took 2 codiene when breastfeeding my eldest both my children will die.  I keep ruminating every night for the last 3 yrs and I'm now convinced I'm mad, paid to go out last night and the week before but felt too anxious to go. I lost my mum to ***** and don't want to go down this road.   But so scared and know if I can just remember if she smoked it everything will be fab.   Please help and sorry for long post.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: hello new and really scared!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 01:03:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: