Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Uh oh...droopy eyelid  (Read 198 times)

Offline yesyesno

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Uh oh...droopy eyelid
« on: May 15, 2014, 10:42:56 PM »
So I have had just about every brain tumor symptom you can find.  One-sided head pressure/sensations, nausea, weakness, ear fullness, etc.  All have gotten a bit better except the head issues which have been pretty consistent. 

But just as I try to get comfortable with the fact that some of my symptoms seem to be resolving themselves, I have noticed that my right eyelid is slightly droopy. About a week ago I asked my mom if she could tell, and she could not.  I just asked her today, and she said yes, the right eyelid is lower than the left.  Ugh...freak out time! 

It is very hard to tell close up when I look in the mirror but for some reason when I step back it seems clear that the right eye is droopy.

I have had a normal CT and MRI recently, but I still cannot shake this BT fear.   You can imagine when a new symptom pops up that seems to fall in line with a BT, it makes it even harder to believe the tests. 

Should I be worried?  Anyone know anything about this?  I have an appointment with a doc tomorrow but it's an endocrinologist.  I will still run it by her.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 41
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Uh oh...droopy eyelid
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 04:39:16 AM »
A CT and an MRI wouldn't miss a brain tumor. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline yesyesno

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 02:34:36 PM »
Thank you for responding.  I know this, but the more physical symptoms I feel, in comes Doubt knocking at my door. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 04:05:30 PM »
Do you wear glasses or sunglasses?  I had a pair of sunglasses that put pressure on a nerve on the side of my nose that caused my right eyelid to open slightly more slowly than the left.  I ditched the offending shades and problem solved.  That was 15 years ago and I am just fine.  Hang in there!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: