Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?
Anxiety Forums & Chat Rooms

anxiety (mostly social anxiety) depression asperger's syndrome alexythemia

Offline tilda

• Personal text
Hi
I'm new here, I'm currently recovering from what I think was a panic attack, I've had a really rough day and a really rough past few years/life. But I feel as if I can't explain what's wrong with me, the things mentioned in the title are things that therapists and psychologists have suggested but there might be other stuff as well ...
in any case I don't have anyone to talk to and I can't explain anything to anyone it's like I don't fully understand what's wrong with me and also whenever I start to think about it I conclude that nothing is wrong in order to not think about it. But a lot of things are wrong and it's been getting at me since way back I just never understood.
Does anyone have any advice for how to tell people that something is wrong and what is wrong? Please, I really can' take this anymore I don't know what to do
Bookmark and Share

Online crikee57

• Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
Hi Tilda,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.