Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Bothered by the heat  (Read 413 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Bocephus

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
  • Rec's: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bothered by the heat
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 10:08:16 PM »
We'll LASD think about this - even if you had not gotten into the sauna you probably would have felt the tingles right?  I know that sounds kind of... Don't have the right word..  But don't avoid the heat but realize it probably won't make a difference in whether you feel the tingles or not.  That's because the heat doesn't cause the tingles, the anxiety (and your Jedi like mind) do..  It's ok.  You're ok.  We're ok. 

And btw - yes I agree about seeing other people on here that aren't diagnosed with whatever it is, yet still have the symptoms.  We're not alone!!  We're ok.  We're actually just being human.  It's somewhat normal.   
Bookmark and Share

Offline LASD

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 154
  • Country: 00
  • Rec's: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bothered by the heat
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 10:22:33 PM »
Yeah thats the problem I guess, I have trouble accepting that 'it's all in the head". Especially when the symptoms are made worse by the heat, something typical for MS. But, I see now, that I'm not the only one here that has this. As advanced as we are, there's just so much we don't know about the human body yet.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bocephus

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
  • Rec's: 2
  • Gender: Male
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bothered by the heat
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 12:36:16 AM »
Well they say we only use 20% percent (or something like that) of our brain for all of our normal processing.  I'm pretty certain I've figured out a way to use the other 80% on worrying ;)
Bookmark and Share

Tags:
 

anything