Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Pulmonary Embolism Fear  (Read 129 times)

Offline Breathless

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
Pulmonary Embolism Fear
« on: May 14, 2014, 11:10:49 PM »
So I posted in the panic forum about this near constant air hunger I've been having for weeks. I've been checked by doctors and they say anxiety but I can't see how it can cause me to feel out of breath ALL THE TIME.

So I'm fixated on pulmonary embolisms tonight. I'm kinda freaked out that I'm going to be "that case" that was improperly diagnosed.

Anyone fear pulmonary embolism?
Bookmark and Share
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come." Julius Caesar

Offline SheWhoShallRemainNameless

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pulmonary Embolism Fear
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 01:16:44 AM »
If you had an embolism, you would not have lasted a week. You would be in severe medical distress quite quickly.
Bookmark and Share

Offline natp89

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 01:45:37 AM »
I have this fear I always think there is a blood clot in my leg. I'mconstantly checking my legs iI do yoga so my muscle always feel weird but I'm convinced its a blood clot I hate it..
Bookmark and Share

Offline Radiant_Nebula

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 04:15:37 PM »
I also sympathize with you. I have a huge blood clot fear after a couple people I know had some. I am constantly checking my legs. I feel like they constantly hurt (Probably from me focusing on them). Any little pain makes me think that this is my last moment alive. Sometimes if I think about it too much I start to get short of breath and feel pains in my chest (from anxiety) and of course I think 'oh well, this is it, the clot moved to my lungs'. I hope it gets better, I really do, because this is an awful way to live. I feel like a walking time bomb.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: