Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Let's talk heart fear......  (Read 149 times)

Online memphisGuy

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Let's talk heart fear......
« on: May 14, 2014, 03:07:47 PM »
I have been under incredible amounts of stress since March 1st and in that time span some pretty strange things have been happening.

I'm going to spare a lot of the details from the personal issues and go straight to my heart episodes. Now, I'm pretty sure I have GERD from seeing the symptoms and that has been on and off. I get this feeling in my throat that I'm either going to choke or go into full panic mode ALL the time now, which in turn gives me the same kind of feeling in my lungs. Almost as if I'm going to pass out, everything just feels full and congested most of the time, doubled with the fact that I am a mouth/heavy breather this has caused great anxiety. Until recently, I haven't been able to eat a meal without taking a 2 to 3 Tums  afterwards. While I sleep, I'm not sure if it's panic, stress or apnea, I wake up with adrenaline rushes or mini attacks and also if I lay on my sides it feels as if my heart is stopping. I have no clue what this is and I really don't have the funds to get checked up im in so much debt. Is any of this common with Gerd or Acid Reflux? More frequently I am starting to get these weird rushes as if I'm having a heart attack or a panic attack which either leads to me having to belch or not belch at all. If any of you have any of the same symptoms, stories or solutions please feel free to speak on it. I am a 25 year old male by the way.
Bookmark and Share

Online memphisGuy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Let's talk heart fear......
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 04:24:07 PM »
Just checked my bp....155/83  ......
Bookmark and Share

Online memphisGuy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 07:12:08 PM »
anyone??
Bookmark and Share

Offline breakingbadhabits

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 08:35:16 PM »
I would say try to relax and do deep breathing exercises. Anxiety can cause blood pressure to rise and fluctuate. I remember while i was having my anxiety attacks and issues my blood pressure would reach the around the same which was unusual since i am a relatively active person. after trying to calm down and relax my bp started to go down until it got back to normal.
Bookmark and Share

Online patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 06:14:14 AM »
First - relax.

Second - your heart will not stop just because you lay in a certain position.

Third - tums are like water to put out a fire - try not having a fire in the first place.  Eat healthier - eat lean protein, healthly/slow carbs, drink lots of water - no soda - get in your veggies and fiber.

All of this will help but you must first find a way to relax,\.  Lastly don't take your BP unless directed by your doc to do so.  It only leads to panic
Bookmark and Share

Tags: