Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: took 2 benadryl last night, got really dizzy when woke up this morning  (Read 107 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
was it from the benadryl? again with the dizzy spells they are never ending.. and the lightheade/pressure in head and eyes feeling.. they dont end , 2 1/2 months.. i googled and read someone had that for 6 months and had a brain tumor.. so there that really didnt help... i called my doctor and told him what happened this morning and that i took benadryl and he saidthe dizzy spell this morning (off balance feeling) could have been from that and he doesnt even seem worried and said its anxiety .... i just feel like im dying i really do i have a meningioma or gioblastoma or some kind of brain tumor and its going to get worse i can sense it
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
should i listen to my doctors and agree its not  a brain tumor? all i passed was neurological exam and an audiogram thats it... and they wont tell me to get an MRI.... but at the time im not dizzy when im taking those exams... the spells come out of no where, and i explained that to them... im trying to do like epley manuever and all sorts of crap at home and theres not helping im probably not even doing them right, i probably dont even have benign positional vertigo.... i also sometimes have mental fuzziness like i forget what i want to say or when im typing im typing different or slower.. and im thinking that is my mental state declining from a brain tumor
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
I'm nutts these physical manifestations and dizzy spells are driving on the brink of insanity
Bookmark and Share

Online jwall378

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm going through this right now as well. For me, it's my allergies. The pollen in my area is very high and my allergies are horrific. My head and ears get all congested which cause dizziness/lightheadedness. I then take Benadryl which lessens my allergies but makes my dizziness worse. It tends to be worse in the morning and at night. Also, if you read the side effects of Benadryl, a big one is dizziness.
Bookmark and Share
The more we think about things, the worse they get.

"Don't worry, about a thing. 'Cause every little thing's gonna be alright"-Bob Marley

Offline Ringil

• Lost Cat
  • Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Ringil & The 3 Mouseketeers
    • Poke This Member
Try Claritin instead. Benadryl is too strong.
Bookmark and Share
Anything I post is an opinion© and not necessarily a fact™. I've often benefitted from anecdotal guidance. Your mileage may vary.

Tags: