Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Awkward Scenario - Anxiety after Sex  (Read 216 times)

Offline Cirelondiel

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Awkward Scenario - Anxiety after Sex
« on: May 13, 2014, 11:36:14 AM »
I don't post here as much as I read other posts but I had a question and wondered if anyone could relate to how I feel and maybe help calm my fears a bit - which I know are pretty irrational.

Yesterday I had sex, and safely might I add. We used a condom correctly and we didn't even get to finish (he realized he was late for work) so he never even ejaculated. Now it's the next day and I'm still paranoid about getting pregnant even though I realize the chances are about as close to zero as they can get.

This happens just about any time I have sex, and I know it probably stems from my GAD/Panic Disorder, but I was wondering if anyone else had this same preoccupation about the possibility of pregnancy after sex even when you know you're being safe (and the most necessary component of baby-making didn't even happen, in this case).
Bookmark and Share

Offline Katiesue04

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • You only live once!
    • Poke This Member
Re: Awkward Scenario - Anxiety after Sex
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 12:09:45 PM »
Yes I can relate and I don't want kids.  So every time my hubby is in the mood I freak out, it has even gotten worse on anxiety meds because now I am never in the mood.  I used to buy pregnancy tests off of amazon I was that paranoid.  Haven't done it in a long time...I will defiantly be talking to a therapist about it but don't get to see her until the beginning of June.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: