Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Feeling crazy  (Read 67 times)

Offline Luxdei

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Feeling crazy
« on: May 12, 2014, 05:42:21 PM »
I have struggled with anxiety as long as I remember. I was diagnosed by a doctor right before I went off to college as having GAD and bipolar "tendencies." I refused to take any medicine because of a fear of how I wouldn't feel anything.

I finally became so overwhelmed with everything about two and a half years when I start teaching fill-time will finishing school. My anxiety was affecting my digestive issues to the point where I couldn't get through the day. he medicine and my other support systems (faith in Christ, husband, and friendships), I felt like I was able to breathe again.

A new job and move changed this. My medicine stopped working and many of friends were now far away. My anxiety was almost self-fulfilling because it overwhelmed me in social situations to where even though I tried I couldn't make friends.

Trying to find a balance between yet another new medicine and counseling. I know God has the ultimate glory. I just wish the anxiety and depression weren't so overwhelming by myself.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feeling crazy
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 05:20:42 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline nitsyrk18

• Rec's: 0
  • I love butteflies - a sign of new life!
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feeling crazy
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 01:37:29 AM »
It is so refreshing to see there are other people leaning on God through this process. I will be praying for you and we can talk if you'd like.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: