Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Oscar Pistorius, who murdered his gf, claims to have GAD  (Read 595 times)

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 12
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Oscar Pistorius, who murdered his gf, claims to have GAD
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2014, 11:27:03 AM »
I read this morning, he was found to not be suffering from a mental illness.  Interesting.  I'm curious to see how this trial plays out.
Bookmark and Share

Offline tinam7

• Rec's: 76
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2014, 11:50:32 AM »
Yes, the GAD possibility has been eliminated. I never questioned that he knew right from wrong. He was riddled with fear compounded by his disability. Father was into guns, mother kept one under her pillow, an alcoholic. They divorced. What effect did all that have on him?

Will anyone ever know what actually happened besides Nel's invented reconstruction? Can we imagine his summing up and Oscar trying to hold his ears? Here people seem to draw parallels to the Simpson case. That makes me crazy.
Bookmark and Share

Offline tinam7

• Rec's: 76
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2014, 07:26:16 AM »
Have you noticed where Oscar is resorting to posting publicly? He is quoting from Victor Frankl's Man's Search For Meaning. Know the book, sent it to my brother during his terrible ordeal dying.

How can I let Oscar know, Big Mistake. If he is looking to arouse public support he'll find the public to be a lynch mob. Why isn't his lawyer advising him?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: