Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Air Hunger All the Time: Anyone Else?  (Read 553 times)

Offline Breathless

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
Re: Air Hunger All the Time: Anyone Else?
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 05:47:25 PM »
I will say benzos magically lift this for me but as a recovering alcoholic that's been sober for 2 years, benzos are only for emergencies now. Benzos stay with me kinda like a nuclear arsenal, hope you never have to use them but good to have lol
Bookmark and Share
"Cowards die many times before their deaths;the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear; Seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come." Julius Caesar

Offline Wolfey

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Air Hunger All the Time: Anyone Else?
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2014, 08:01:30 AM »
This is my major issue I have everyday most of the day sometimes its pretty strong and sometimes its just there.

Things I have tried that seem to work, but not positive cause somedays nothing helps. As little caffeine as possible since I'm a coffee drinker this part was hard for me but I have cut down a lot and it seems to help. Try and exercise everyday even if its just walking, you may feel short of breath, but try it helps. I have also started on proton inhibitors doctor thinks some of my breathing issues may be due to acid reflux. Well see if it works I just started on it.

This to me is by far one of the worst symptoms, but I just keep telling myself its not real and try to push on.

Good Luck
Bookmark and Share

Tags: