Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: How do you no if your ill?  (Read 142 times)

Offline WishfullnHopefull

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
How do you no if your ill?
« on: May 12, 2014, 04:48:29 AM »
i Have A lot of symptoms due to HA i was wondering how would i no if im ill or not i would never no the differnce because im allways ill anyway?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: How do you no if your ill?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 05:35:27 AM »
I am sure you would know the difference. With the ones the mind makes up they don't cause the real effects of a real illness. Take a person who always fears rabies. They might have the fear that they have rabies. But they won't have the actual real symptoms of a person who really does have rabies. With other illnesses there are symptoms which a mock illness can not bring about. You might have the fear but not the symptoms. If you had the symptoms I would suggest a doctor's visit.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 06:01:05 AM »
okay thank you but my HA can give me all kinds off real symptoms and its hard to tell if something wroung or not
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 06:03:42 AM »
I am sure you would know the difference. With the ones the mind makes up they don't cause the real effects of a real illness. Take a person who always fears rabies. They might have the fear that they have rabies. But they won't have the actual real symptoms of a person who really does have rabies. With other illnesses there are symptoms which a mock illness can not bring about. You might have the fear but not the symptoms. If you had the symptoms I would suggest a doctor's visit.

I think the person meant that when you GET a symptom how do you know if it's serious.  ie:  If you have indigestion for a few days is it just the normal stuff that everyone gets or is it stomach cancer.  If your throat is sore, is it throat cancer or allergies/cold?  Things like that.  I think waiting it out... if it goes away it's nothing, just the normal nuances of the body.  If it progresses, THEN see a doctor.  Or if it's a KNOWN bad symptom that isn't a normal things for bodies to do: (bleeding in post menopause) then seek a doctor ASAP.
Bookmark and Share

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2014, 06:08:52 AM »
well i been having cold sweats for4 weeks and doctor checked myblood and said i have thin blood and its not urgent so wouldthis be thecause?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2014, 06:42:13 AM »
I think the person meant that when you GET a symptom how do you know if it's serious.  ie:  If you have indigestion for a few days is it just the normal stuff that everyone gets or is it stomach cancer.  If your throat is sore, is it throat cancer or allergies/cold?  Things like that.  I think waiting it out... if it goes away it's nothing, just the normal nuances of the body.  If it progresses, THEN see a doctor.  Or if it's a KNOWN bad symptom that isn't a normal things for bodies to do: (bleeding in post menopause) then seek a doctor ASAP.

But with the likes of Cancer comes weight loss and various other things. Things that may not appear with a sore throat or indigestion. I agree about waiting it out. But I still say there are certain things that come with a serious illness that don't come with no serious illnesses.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything