Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Low back "pain" during a very stressful/anxious situation?  (Read 159 times)

Offline bittersweetlife

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
I hope someone can shed a light for me with this but do you think that if you are in a very stressful or anxious situation worrying about your health anxiety and thinking that i might get a low back pain might happen?

The pain was not that really "pain" and unnoticeable. More like a sore, pressured tingly lower back. Which kinda resolves when i stand straight up. This happened last night which i am really so very anxious and stressed thinking about my health anxiety so that's why i couldn't sleep well last night

Do you think anxiety and stress can do a contribution with this? Does this happened to you to before?

Thanks
Bookmark and Share
"There's a time & a place to die.. but this ain't it"

Hakuna Matata - "It means no worries"

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.” - Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home

Offline KirklandHarris

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Low back "pain" during a very stressful/anxious situation?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 07:40:54 PM »
Do you have a job where you sit down a lot? I remember when I broke my leg, constantly either laying down or sitting up caused me to have some lower back pain/soreness after just a few days.
Bookmark and Share

Offline bittersweetlife

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 08:10:32 PM »
Nope i don't have a job. I'm still studying and it's summer vacation here. So i don't think this is work fatigue or injury related. And besides the pain wasn't even a real "pain" at all, not severe or agonizing pain. The sensation was quite unnoticeable defines as pressured tingling. Which kinda resolves when i get out off the bed and stand straight up.

Again, this isn't always happen to me. It happened when i am on a stressful/anxious situation regarding to my health anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

“Anxiety's like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you very far.” - Jodi Picoult, Sing You Home

Offline KirklandHarris

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 08:16:12 PM »
Are you having any other symptoms? I just did a quick google search and it seems lower back pain is fairly common among those who suffer from anxiety. It in fact says that those who suffer from anxiety get it more so than those who don't.
Bookmark and Share

Offline bittersweetlife

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 08:51:36 PM »
Well none. Well i feel tired and had a slight headache because i can't sleep well for almost 4 days (lack/poor quality of sleep)

Thanks for your post!
Bookmark and Share

Offline KirklandHarris

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 08:56:55 PM »
No problem :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: