Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: New Meds...  (Read 111 times)

Offline mybabyizaiah

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New Meds...
« on: May 10, 2014, 10:54:57 PM »
Hello all!
I am currently taking all natural medicine to help control my panic disorder.. I take two tablets of GABBA at bedtime, and a True Calm during the day. My panic has gotten maybe an inch better since taking these meds. My dr. put me on a medicine, I took it one day, and ended up trying to crawl in the freezer cuz I was having a panic attack, by myself, and I thought this would calm me down, cool me off... etc. Anyways, I am scared to take meds. It sucks. Anyone have a suggestions on what I can do? Or meds with very little side effects? Any suggestions would be great... I should mention, Monday is the start of my NO sugar diet and seeing a psychologist.
-SW-
Bookmark and Share

Offline danman

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: New Meds...
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 02:48:18 AM »
Sorry to hear that... I know it sucks! I've been dealing with it roughly 14 years. Talk to your psych. I'm on remeron which helps me sleep but like the moderator said it just stops working as a ant depressant.  I'm going to tell him to add celexia. I also carry low dose valuim wherever I go because it can add instant relief. Kolanopin is also good for instant relief.  Their in the benzo catagory. I've also became more spiritual and pray more often. Sometimes my panics are so overwhelming like the walls are closing in and I don't want any one to know because they don't understand and seems to make matters worse. For me, sometimes absolutely nothing brings them on so I can't pinpoint an actual activity or situation that causes it
Bookmark and Share

Offline mybabyizaiah

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: New Meds...
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 06:02:08 PM »
I completely identify with what you are saying when you say that you don't like to tell anyone. Some people have been so mean to me about it, ad others have been gracious, only for a short time then they seem to get annoyed. Sometimes nothing sets me off so its hard to explain to someone who is trying to calm me down what is causing the episode. I just want it to go away. I am so jealous of normal people, because all I do everyday is worry. All I can do is pray, and hope one day I can work through it.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: