Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I really don't get it..?  (Read 123 times)

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I really don't get it..?
« on: May 10, 2014, 07:30:26 PM »
Yesterday, I had a pretty good day, I was relaxed, even enjoyed going out for dinner and shopping, I couldn't understand what relaxed me, or why, but I was grateful.

Then today, boom! The anxiety is back.

It makes me depressed because, it's like I have no emotional stability, I wake up not knowing if this is going to be another anxious day.

I really don't know how to fix this mess, I can't just relax about life anymore, it breaks my heart.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
Re: I really don't get it..?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 08:07:20 PM »
Dont worry over "fixing" this. Just learn to live and cope from day to day. I have months where I feel great and then a relapse where I am a total mess. One day Ill wake up and for some reason Im not quite so anxious anymore. I have never in all the years Ive had anxiety been able to understand why or how we have a good day and what triggers the next day to be bad. You are spot on when you said you were grateful for the good day. Thats a good way to think. I had a setback that lastest over 10 months and Im just now starting to get out of it. I have learned to not get depressed when the bad days come b/c I know they dont last forever. For whatever reason this is the hand I was dealt. I realize things could be far worse than they are. Just continue to be grateful and optimistic. Study all you can on how to learn to cope with anxiety or how to deal with it. I know its rough but there will be brighter days ahead.
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Offline radiance_94

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 11:47:42 PM »
I know EXACTLY how you feel... i feel like i'm so emotionally unstable. One moment I can be in a positive mood with a great outlook on life. And then a few hours later i'll be depressed again and start worrying about my anxiety. It sucks. I wish I could just stay positive forever. There are times when I can be somewhat relaxed over long periods of times, but that is often when I am busy with school/work..basically when I have soemthing to look forward to each day. But if I am on break or something I become a complete mess. 

I always get scared about the next time I will feel bad again :(. I also wonder if it can get any worse. But I know for sure it can get better, and I want it to get better. I think as long as you truly believe you can change your thoughts patterns and control your emotions better, you will slowly start to get better. I think it's all a matter of patience, hope, and taking small consistent actions to change how your mind works. Know that you are not alone :) Stay strong!
Bookmark and Share

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 02:50:42 PM »
Thanks for the responses, it gets to me cause I was thrilled with feeling a little more up beat, but now it seems I've taken a sharp turn downward again emotionally. I haven't really felt well physically or emotionally since Friday.

:(

Bookmark and Share

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 10:09:39 PM »
I know how you feel. Ive had several really good days lately where I made some progress then today was just dreadful. Oh, well I guess I'll see what tomorrow holds. Hope you feel better soon.
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Tags: