Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hello there :D  (Read 25 times)

Offline Disaster_Dino

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Hello there :D
« on: May 10, 2014, 07:58:56 AM »
hi everyone, my name is Andy. I'm a 17 year old hypochondriac from new york city.

I started having health anxiety last year after I went to the ER. I realized how much medical stuff scares me.

Some of my biggest fears include:

Cancer, appendicitis, becoming paralyzed, becoming schizophrenic, and anything that requires surgery.

In my free time, when i'm not completely immobilized by fear, I like to:

Skateboard, make art stuff, and travel!

I'm hoping this forum can help me overcome my Health Anxiety and move on with my life.

have a great day!  ;D     
Bookmark and Share
"everything will be alright in the end. If everything's not alright, it's not quite the end!"

Offline Julie A. Cook

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello there :D
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 09:19:30 AM »
Disaster_Dino, you live in the best city on the whole world.  So much sensory stimulation, but it can be a lonely place when you're suffering.  Yes, you will find supportive people who heath anxiety here, and panic, etc, here.  Get a good doc, get onto meds that will help and stay busy.  ALso, hget onto the chat site.  The people are friendly and understanding.

Best of luck to you as you recover, abd you will,

Julie
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello there :D
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 09:26:02 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: