Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Afraid of flies carrying diseases  (Read 72 times)

Offline Fearboi98

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Afraid of flies carrying diseases
« on: May 10, 2014, 03:04:39 AM »
Hi guys, just want to see if anyone share the same fear as me, I have been afraid of rabbies for almost a year now and can't seem to shake it off, oddly enough I felt pretty normal during the winter as Racoons and other wild animals usually hibernate so I feel safe, even the road has lesser road kills which is the next thing I'm worried about, howver now with the weather warmer, wild animals are coming out again not to mention flies and misquitoes, which leads me to my newest fear, can these flies go towards road kills eating these flesh when dead and can that interaction contaminate virus on their body, therefore when flying into us or my house can they spread disease to me?  When I'm outdoor now I am terribly afraid of them flying near me and anywhere they come close to makes me feel as if they contaminated that area... Somone help...
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 162
    • Poke This Member
Re: Afraid of flies carrying diseases
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 05:51:49 AM »
I have never heard of such a thing happening. It would have to be a strange series of knock on effects for such a thing to happen. We are talking very strange. Very very rare at that. Plus a fly doesn't live that long. That would make the chances even slimmer again. Just the power of the anxiety mind working over time for you.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Online TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Afraid of flies carrying diseases
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 07:15:17 AM »
This is one of my many phobias not the rabies though just that I am scared of bugs mostly flies , ticks and spiders and bee's .. flies are dirty and I hate when they land on me so I use germ x a lot.. ticks and spiders can cause more harm they can carry some illnesses.. just use some bug spray on you the kind of human beings and I think avon still sells that one kind not sure though.  I hate skeeters too they do also carry some illnesses.. and make you itch really bad . but we can not live in a bubble right and I have never heard of any of these causing rabies.
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !