Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: These weird jolts/shocks after stoppage... Anyone?  (Read 94 times)

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
These weird jolts/shocks after stoppage... Anyone?
« on: May 09, 2014, 10:54:20 AM »
So I had called into get my 100mg Zoloft refilled in which they had it ready the next day, but I was unable to pick it up for three days. So I've got probably four days total just stopping. I was still running a Benzo.

Past couple days back at work on the construction site hopping in and out of my work truck I kept feeling these weird jolts or bursts going through my head. It felt similar to a sudden adrenaline kick but I had nothing to power me on by that. I noticed it more as I made a sudden movement I would feel this jolt throughout my body. I was working in the sun all day so I am not sure if that had anything to do with it. Today it's been even more steady with the jolts, every time i turn my head quick I feel these jolts.

I have taken my 100mg of zoloft today so I hope that will clear it up if that's the problem, that's the only thing I could think of. I was rather high irritibility today but we are on rain delay from work for another 1 hour. We will see if this clears up.

Any explaination for these jolts, zaps, electrical pulses?
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Offline forever young

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: These weird jolts/shocks after stoppage... Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 12:35:43 PM »
It is withdrawal from the medication. I had them when I went off Prozac. they will stop with you back on the medication you shouldn't miss that many days. I am afraid to miss one day. it may take a few days to build back up but shouldn't take too long.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: brain zaps jolts shocks