Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: GAD is back. Pregnant and I'm not sure who the father is  (Read 107 times)

Offline SadKatie

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
GAD is back. Pregnant and I'm not sure who the father is
« on: May 08, 2014, 11:47:29 PM »
Please I know I made a very huge mistake.. I was so depressed. My last period happened last Feb. 17 to Feb. 22
My boyfriend and I had contact on Feb. 26 (he came inside me) then we had a bad fight I cut my self and my ex texted me and said he saw me crying. He invited me to his house on Feb. 28 and although I don't wanna have sex with him it still happened! I kept telling him to use protection buy he said he dont have one. He kinda forced me and now it happened. he did the pull out method.. After that I felt horrible.. I left  him and run to the streets crying. I went to our house and cried for days. My boyfriend went to my house and i was so happy. I love my boyfriend so much I can't believe what I have done to him. I am worse. I feel so guilty and even more depressed. I never texted my ex again i was so guilty. on march 3 onwards my boyfriend and I made love again. no protection since I trust and love him. I have 35 day cycle my Period application said I missed my period on March 24. I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. Took another one after 2 weeks still negative. Took another set of HPT last May 03 it was now positive. I am thinking that this is ofcourse my boyfriend's baby but after doing a lot of google they keep saying that this was my ex's baby! I am more scared than ever. But I don't wanna lose the baby. I'm keeping it cause I am scared of the sin that I'm gonna do. I will not abort this baby. But I'm scared that my boyfriend might not be the father. my boyfriend already knows and he was so happy. We did prenatal yesterday and the baby is alive but i have to bed rest because I have threatened abortion. It means the baby is separating from my womb and I know this is because of the anxiety I am feeling. My boyfriend is nicer and sweeter to me now. I am scared. Each day I get more anxious and more depressed. Please i know what I dis is a very
Big mistake and I am sorry I learned my lesson. I feel like dying. I am not worthy to be his girlfriend
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: GAD is back. Pregnant and I'm not sure who the father is
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 05:38:15 AM »
You are only human come the end of the day. You made a big mistake. You know this. You don't need anybody on here telling you what you did was wrong. There is only this thing of guilt eating away at you. Here is where you make a choice. Do you tell your boyfriend about your ex and do you just leave it and hope for the best? My only worry here is that you ex will start talking his mouth off and it might get back to you boyfriend and make things a whole lot worse. So you have to make you mind up. Do you tell him or do you leave it be? I have no idea if your boyfriend even knows your ex or any of his friends. Chances are your ex wouldn't want to know anyway. He would be happy to let your boyfriend be because he would know you can hit him hard for cash for years. I am guessing he would be smart enough to not want anything to do with the situation at all. It is now all about how you feel. How you feel towards your boyfriend. Would telling him make things better or worse? It might help you out. But would it effect the relationship? Or would he still stand by you? Lot of things you have to think about. I am sure if thought out you will do the right thing.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: