Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: boyfriend broke up with me not sure what to do?  (Read 206 times)

Offline xoaly

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
boyfriend broke up with me not sure what to do?
« on: May 07, 2014, 12:13:49 PM »
Okay so heres the story.. a couple of days ago my boyfriend broke up with me on our one year anniversary. we were having a bit of a rough patch before this happened. we were fighting recently and our fights never really seemed to get resolved after we talked about them. this past friday i made him upset, which led to "we need to talk about our relationship". the main concern is he was confused whether or not if we were going to last long term.  the funny thing is he didn't really seem like he wanted to break up. he said he was getting anxiety from the thought of breaking up after our talk, and he even said he is scared of breaking up with me because he's not sure if it's the right decision. which makes no sense to me!! during our talk he seemed extremely upset and we couldn't come up with a solution to help fix our problems so he said "i think the best thing for us is to break up". i dont agree with this, and i believe we could solve our problems if we gave it time. nothing can be fixed over night. but the funny thing is, he was holding me and kissing me and trying to comfort me during the talk, and thats when i said "don't touch me" and decided it was best for me to go home. i didn't really talk much during this time cause i was extremely upset and i couldn't come up with any solution to help fix this, and this also upset him. i don't know what to do. i am very upset. and the thing is he says he still loves me but doesn't know how to solve our problems.   i haven't contacted him since the break up a couple of days ago to give him space.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: boyfriend broke up with me not sure what to do?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 05:51:24 AM »
I have to say it sounds like the kind of relationship that would stop start over and over. You know the kind. A row. Goodbye. A week later back together again. You just get that impression from reading about it. But you both have to really work on things. It is not a case of playing the blame game. It is his fault or it is your fault. Their is a pair of you in it. You have to work out what to do if you ever feel angered or won't to have a go at the other person. I wouldn't class any relationship as healthy when both sides seem to love to row all the time. That will only make you both worse. Maybe it is about time you both agree to disagree. The bit of space you have allowed this time might be a good thing. To show each of you what it would be like without the other person around. A lot of hard work is needed. By both of you. To cut the crap out of the relationship. Or else it will just continue on over and over. Both of you have to agree on this one. One rule for both of you. No picking fights over silly little things. If you can sort that part out it has a great chance.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline CrazyD3an

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Overthinking is an ailment. Get rid of it.
    • Poke This Member
Re: boyfriend broke up with me not sure what to do?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 01:01:40 PM »
Well, one thing everyone has to keep in mind. There are chances relationship won't last longer but you don't have to get upset. Sometimes, it doesn't work out. And from the behavior of your boyfriend, it seems he might have decided to break up from a long time. Anyways, now that you have decided to move on, that is a good thing.

You should to anything to divert your mind, do lawn, listen to songs. anything that change the mood. and, one relationship end doesn't mean you will fail always. Don't feel low. When the right person will come, you'll know. Enjoy every second of life. it's precious.

BE HAPPY, MOVE ON.
Bookmark and Share
Even if i can't be helpful to someone, i will never ever harm anyone.

Tags: