Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Confusion... Tumor?  (Read 67 times)

Offline Gone crazy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Confusion... Tumor?
« on: May 07, 2014, 12:23:04 AM »
Hello all, as background I'm a otherwise healthy 23 year old guy. With that said over the last two years I have had 4 episodes that all occur after the gym that starts with a visual aura that is proceeded by confusion and disorientation. I have sustained two episode over the last month that landed in me in the emergency room with doctors stumped. The episode I sustained a month ago prompted doctors to preform a ct scan without contrast that found nothing. After this last one my neurologist thinks these episodes may be migraines but ordered a EEG and MRI with and without contrast which I'm doing in the next few days. I am having trouble distinguishing my anxiety fogginess then actual neurological symptoms. The fogginess starts within the first hour of being awake and is on and off during the day, it seems like sleeping is my saving grace and the only time I'm happy... Has anyone felt this. Per usual I am scared of the worst and looking for any any ANY  words of encouragement to get me through this thanks guys
Bookmark and Share

Online mollyfin

• Rec's: 35
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Confusion... Tumor?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 01:43:18 AM »
Migraines can be exercised induced; meanwhile, I don't think brain tumor symptoms are.   
Bookmark and Share

Tags: