Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: hi im new (hypercondria)  (Read 119 times)

Offline WishfullnHopefull

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hi im new (hypercondria)
« on: May 06, 2014, 08:37:09 PM »
hello i have hypercondria it all started when my baby brother was born i remeber him being born and seeing how fragle he was and meet him for frist time then later that day i went out with freinds and had worrying thoughts off him like will he be okay and i remeber i had wobbly legs felt nausea upset stomach racy heart palpitions and felt unreal like detached or like i wasnt here i began to start have panic attacks and couldnt stop worrying i began obbsessing over symptoms and its got worse and worse over the years
i have symptoms like*
really dizzy
wobbly legs
fast heart rate
palpitions
flushed face
feeling unreal or detached
feel sick and unable to eat
exessive sweating
ringing in ears
constant worry about dieing (thoughts)
fear off dieing
fear everything (only in panic mode)
depressed

i have had eck bloods tests all of them 2 ecgs blood pressure checked inside my eyes down ears tempture you name it and they say nothing is wrong i went to hospital because all off a sudden my heart started to race and i found ambulance they said i was fine and put me on ecg and myheart was a little fast he said du to panic and i couldnt sleep at all for 4 days straight and didnt eat anthing because id throw it up i was that worried its horrible please i have tried everything i allways think im seriously ill my hands started sweating few days ago and had cold sweats and dizzyness but still nothing i just have to keepconstantly reminding myself im fine and im allways asking parents freinds and doctors do i look pale and will i be fine am i guna die its horrible :(

EDIT: also ive been having constant sweaty hands and feet and also cold sweats cant stop sweating can someone explain is this anxiety worried
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 35
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: hi im new (hypercondria)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 01:28:51 AM »
I'm not a doctor, but yeah, you sound like you have a lot of anxiety.  The good thing about anxiety symptoms is that they can't hurt you.  The bad thing is they still feel pretty crappy. 

Since you sound like you've been checked and made sure you're healthy, your next step should perhaps be finding a professional who can teach you how to manage your anxiety and  move past it. 
Bookmark and Share

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 09:54:34 AM »
wheni first went to doctors theynew i had anxeity but ive been to theraphy and took medicine nothings worked i feel like im in hell
Bookmark and Share

Offline Rob783

• Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 11:41:20 AM »
With therapy and meds you have to find the right combination for you.  Baseline anxiety meds like SSRI's can take several weeks to build up in your blood to reach a therapeutic level.  The best psy therapy for anxiety is CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), it'll help talk yourself down when the anxiety is high. I've had all your problems Wishful and have been checked out by multiple doctors, we're all in the same boat. 
Bookmark and Share

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 01:42:23 PM »
thanks i was given fluxotine and took it for 2 weeks and got some side effects and made my HA even worse but i seemed to go out alot more it was like my fear shifted from one thing and focused on 1 thing i had symtpoms like sweaty hands exseive sweating felt like i was high or zombie im on propranolol witch helps my heart slow down i take it when i need to for me its my thoughts but sometimes ill have a panic attack allday and worst i had was for 4 days straight because i thought i had aids its horrible
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 35
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 04:36:19 AM »
There are a lot of medications and types of therapy.  Keep trying and don't give up.  I know it's hard - I still haven't found something that works perfectly for me and I've been at this for a long time.  But some things work more than others and I've found things that help.  You will too. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: