Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Cymbalta + Trazodone + BuSpar?  (Read 92 times)

Offline Polarbear

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Cymbalta + Trazodone + BuSpar?
« on: May 04, 2014, 06:33:48 PM »
I'm on all three of these drugs now and I'm noticing that my heart is constantly racing. I don't know if this is drug related or just an exacerbation of my panic disorder. Does anyone have any experience with this regimen?
Thank You
Bookmark and Share

Online insights

• Rec's: 91
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
    • Poke This Member
Re: Cymbalta + Trazodone + BuSpar?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 07:41:32 PM »
I'm on all three of these drugs now and I'm noticing that my heart is constantly racing. I don't know if this is drug related or just an exacerbation of my panic disorder.

Welcome to Anxiety Zone,

It may be an exacerbation of your panic disorder, but racing heart/palpitations is also a listed side-effect of all three meds. It isn't physically harmful but can be a issue psychologically, especially when health concerns are an anxiety trigger. It may or may not resolve in time. If it persists bring it to your doctor's attention. Unfortunately, most of the psych drugs can trigger it so switching meds may not necessarily fix it.

Ian
Bookmark and Share
NOTE: I'm not a doctor, and particularly not yours, so there may be factors I'm unaware of. Therefore all advice is of a general nature and you should consult your doctor before following any of it, especially before changing med doses.

Tags: