Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Is there a cancer growing in my belly?  (Read 647 times)

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is there a cancer growing in my belly?
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 09:59:35 PM »
simethicone is an over the counter drug for gas. i think gas-x may be a name brand. its actually what you give to infants for gas. its very safe. i too have pain off and on in my lower left abdomen just below thr ibs kinda under a little. had lots of tests to find out what it was an nothing. feels like a gnawing pain when it happens makes me think ulcer. but the only thing to show up on tests is that the bottom of my esophagus is a little spasmatic
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Offline SE4000

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is there a cancer growing in my belly?
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2014, 03:47:01 PM »
Thanks for the information. I remember hearing now that it's practically impossible to overdose on it.

that being said, last night I took a small amount of baking soda in water and it seemed to really, really help. I still got nausea after eating but it was much better than it has been. I also woke up today not feeling too bad at all, ate breakfast with almost no noticeable nausea. I also didn't have to pee more than once or BM immediately after waking up, which means my stress is much better.

It seems I've been just very badly bloated for a few weeks, which is very strange that it would last for so long, but maybe that's why I need to see the gastro. I still have the same feelings, but they've gone down quite a bit. The heaviness is still completely gone, and the pressure in my upper abdomen feels very low.

as a hypochondriac who has never been bloated, it's been very scary feeling this way, but it doesn't feel so serious anymore. I just hope this calmness lasts
Bookmark and Share