Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Ears? dizziness... please help  (Read 120 times)

Offline Brittney.kerby0510

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Ears? dizziness... please help
« on: May 03, 2014, 09:59:41 PM »
I posted a few days ago about a weird symptom I had with my ears, but didn't get much help ( I understand there's a ton of posts and not every symptom is recognized) but Im sort of stuck and confused about my symptoms :/
I saw my doctor a few days ago and she immediately said I had fluid in my right ear and an infection in my left ear and that is why I have been dizzy and feeling nauseous. she prescribed me an antibiotic.
my symptoms are: feeling "drunk" even though I don't drink. dizzy (sort of out of it). nauseous at times. a fullness in my ears, like they need to pop (occasionally) and headache (feels almost like sinus headaches)
im very skeptical about taking the antibiotic she gave me because antibiotics almost always make me feel worse; I haven't seen a whole lot on the internet about "fluid" in ears. I have a problem believing theres an infection (that they just want to give a diagnosis and get you out of there).
Do my symptoms sound like an ear infection and fluid? Ive never had this diagnosis before so I don't know if its purely my anxiety or really the ears? (I know anxiety is there though)
Bookmark and Share

Offline bluemidnight

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Ears? dizziness... please help
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 10:09:14 PM »
Every spring and fall I feel the same way you do. I posted a few weeks ago about the same feeling of fluid in my ears. The fluid eventually drained on its own, but I still have that drunk woozy feeling. It has been happening at this time of the year, every year, for the past 6 or 7 years and it hasn't killed me yet :) If you doctor thinks that you actually have an infection and that antibiotics will clear it up faster, then by all means, try to feel comfortable taking them.
Hope this helps <3
Bookmark and Share

Tags: