Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Why is my anxiety so bad all of the sudden?:( I feel awful.  (Read 112 times)

Offline Mom514

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • Live.Laugh.Love
    • Poke This Member
Hey guys! So yesterday I woke up and was fine. Took my medicine (paroxetine er 12.5mg). Developed a headache. It got worse so in evening I took a Tylenol. Tylenol helped headache but then I felt dizzy and had weird feeling in stomach/felt like I was going to throw up. I fell asleep but now woke up feeling sick and like I'm having panic attack. I don't know why and i feel so awful! Am I going to be ok?
Bookmark and Share
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.In this world you will have trouble.But take heart!I have overcome the world.-John16:33
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."-Philippians4:6

Offline ProofAutumn8246

• Rec's: 1
  • They don't think it be like it is but it do.
    • Poke This Member
Re: Why is my anxiety so bad all of the sudden?:( I feel awful.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 04:15:01 AM »
You're going to be just fine! Sometimes physical symptoms of anxiety will trigger even when we're feeling okay mentally! Totally unfair, I know! :(

What you described could easily be anxiety symptoms triggering, or it could just be a bug you caught. Just try to keep calm, drink water, and ride it out!
Bookmark and Share
In the scheme of things it doesn't matter much.~

Tags: