Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Lumiday Reviews  (Read 97 times)

Offline Raichoo

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Lumiday Reviews
« on: May 02, 2014, 08:37:28 PM »
I just discovered a supposedly all natural supplement called Lumiday. It claims to help with anxiety and depression symptoms, basically. I was wondering if anyone has ever tried this and if so how successful was it. I am considering trying it because of how unbearable my anxiety and depression is getting but I'm not completely convinced yet. I am not on any meds currently so mixing meds isn't an issue. What is an issue though is that I have heard that this is not meant for those with major depression, but I couldn't find much info on why or what and all. I have also heard it may cause rashes but if that's the worst it does I can ignore that for the time being. So does anyone have any experience with this drug that they'd be willing to tell? Thanks in advance.
Bookmark and Share

Online MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 21
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lumiday Reviews
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 02:01:55 PM »
Hi Raichoo, and welcome to Anxiety Zone...

I myself haven't used Lumiday, and I won't be trying it simple because I am currently on two anti-depressants and wouldn't want to throw the Lumiday into the mix.

In researching Lumiday, I don't find it to be any big deal, and certainly not a miracle, over-the-counter drug, although I'm sure the manufacturer would like it to be.  The 12 ingredients found in Lumiday, such as HTP-5, L-Theanine, St. John's Wort, Rhodiola Rosea, and Ashwagna, have been on the market forever, and can be purchased at most any health food store.  The manufacturers of Lumiday simply put these 12 ingredients into a single tablet, and are charging you a hefty fee for it.

Still, we are all individuals, and each of us will react differently to medications, both over-the-counter and prescription.  So, I see nothing wrong with you giving it a shot.  If you do, let us know how it worked for you.

The very best to you, Raichoo!...  Chuck :grinning-smiley-003:
Bookmark and Share

Tags: medicine Lumiday