Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Desperate!!!! Pelvic pain anyone (woman) scared!!!  (Read 909 times)

Offline Allytiel90

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Desperate!!!! Pelvic pain anyone (woman) scared!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 09:40:15 AM »
Last august I swore I had ovarian cancer. I had bloating, pain in my rectum/lower pelvic when I say heavily or walked, and my weight was jumping up and down. I had a pelvic exam and when my righ ovary was palpated it hurt so bad! I knew I had a tumor on it and I was gonna die. :( well, I had 4 ultrasounds, regular and transvaginal and my ovaries and uterus and all those things in there were 100% normal! I had a small cyst on one ovary, but they are very normal and come and go every month.  I even was shown the ultrasound photos and shown how normal they were.
 I would ask for an ultrasound and clear all this worry up :)
Oh and get a new Gyno. He sounds awful..... I find women to be much more caring and understanding with these types of things because they can relate.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Air Nomad

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 10:13:56 AM »
I can understand your anxiety, especially when a doctor throws around the C-word like he's making a cup of tea.  Umm, what?!  But seriously, I've had all kinds of pelvic pains that have all turned out to be absolutely nothing or totally benign.  I once had a cyst that was causing me a dull pressure-type pain and I was convinced it must be ovarian cancer.  Ultrasound showed a tiny cyst and a couple weeks later I realized the pain was gone.  I've also had pelvic pains for absolutely no discernible reason.  Eventually it went away on its own.  I know how nerve-racking it can be, but it's only been three days (an eternity for those with hypochondria, I KNOW!).  Give it some time.  I am so sure you're fine.
Bookmark and Share
Sokka: "Do you want me to be like you or be totally honest?"
Katara: "Are you saying I'm a liar?"
Sokka: "No, I'm saying you're an optimist. Same thing really."
(This is me and my husband to a tee)

Offline msgb98

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 12:35:15 PM »
There is also muscle bladder spasms that can cause pain and issues. There are the Psoas muscles that go right into the pelvis and groin area and can really cause pain. They are usually muscles  that are spasming.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Allytiel90

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 02:53:01 PM »
Oh btw, forgot to mention, all my symptoms cleared up shortly after my ultrasounds.
Bookmark and Share

Offline laneysmom25

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 03:53:53 PM »
Thank u all for your kind responses. I'm patiently awaiting my results trying not to freak out. You guys are great!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: