Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please help me  (Read 164 times)

Offline sacrificeislove

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please help me
« on: May 01, 2014, 10:31:19 AM »
I'm desperate. I need help. When I found this site, it's like I have finally discovered a pot of gold.

I wake up every morning with heart pain (emotional heart ache). I wake up feeling scared that my marriage is going to be destroyed and that me and my husband won't love each other anymore and that we're going to become disconnected. I love my husband with all my heart. I've been with him since I was 17 years old and I'm turning 23 this year. We've been married for two years. We don't have any children because we're both in college. I don't know what to do. I've been driving him crazy for the past three months because I wake up in the middle of the night unable to breathe because of this fear I have that we won't love each other anymore. And this is going to sound a little disgusting, but I'm so scared in the morning that I have diarrhea. This is how dead scared I am. Throughout the day, my thoughts go CRAZY. I feel obsessed with my husband to the point that I have to hug him all the time because I'm so scared. My thoughts scare me even more because once I feel like me and him are going to be "disconnected" then I battle myself over and over again providing counterarguments. I just don't know what to do. I can't live like this anymore. I'd rather die then feel a disconnect from him.  :traurig001: :traurig001: :traurig001: :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 19
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help me
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 11:06:56 AM »
cognitive behavioral therapy is extremely effective in eliminating or substantially reducing such problems. You should probably do that.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Stressed Jumper

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help me
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 11:16:31 AM »
What Luna said.  I have an amazing hubby too who I have known since I was 14 and I love him like nothing else.  He is a veteran with ptsd so sometimes it feels like he's pulling away but it's just him dealing with his own issues and I have to remember that.  Perhaps your hubby could go to therapy with you either to observe or learn ways to o help you through this?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: