Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety symptoms?  (Read 238 times)

Offline Yesman1234

• IN MY MIND
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • I'm me.
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety symptoms?
« on: May 01, 2014, 03:06:19 AM »
Lately I've been sleepy, I'll even wake up and still feel fatigued. Usually at night I start experiencing this spaced out feeling and face numbness. I've been fearing something maybe have bitten me, because I'm getting bumps on my arms mysteriously. I don't know if it bed bug or what, secondly the head numbness could be from my allergies, but I don't know what y'all think?
Bookmark and Share
The sun will shine tomorrow I promise, it will be okay.

Offline KirklandHarris

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety symptoms?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 01:18:06 AM »
All of it could be from anxiety. I've mysteriously broken out with small rashes a few times. Like you said, it could also be from allergies though. I wouldn't worry about it. If it bothers you, go get a doctors take on it. They'll probably attribute it to allergies, anxiety, sinus infection or some other type of sinus issue. If they give you medicine try it out and see how it helps. If they give you something for anxiety, give it a few weeks to start working. With that being said, you'll feel less anxious but if the symptoms are coming from anxiety it could take weeks to a month or two for them to completely go away. If they give you something for congestion (allergies, sinus problems) you should feel a difference in a couple of days. If it continues to bother you, get an MRI for some piece of mind. I feel so much better after getting one and finding out that everything is fine.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Descent

• Rec's: 1
  • Only thing to fear is fear itself
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety symptoms?
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 06:00:46 AM »
I've been getting mysterious bumps on my arm lately and have also been sleeping way too much these days... so yeah, I'd say it's some combo of anxiety, depression and/or allergies. It is allergy season after all... that's been hitting me pretty bad lately. My nose is STUFFED!
Bookmark and Share
Generally afraid of: Bacterial infections, toxic ingestions

Tags: