Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: my dizziness and lightheadedness is worse when i lay a certain way with neck  (Read 523 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
Holy god I just did a eye test on YouTube... I searched eye test dizziness it was a 7 min video you stare at something on wall And move ur head bak and forth while staring and there is no volume. Try it and tell me if you where dizzy times a thousand percent . I thought I was going to puke. Would my doctor have sent me for an MRI if he thought something was wrong after those simple nuerology tests yesterday he did to me? I told him I'm lightheaded 24/7 .... I had this start two months ago it lasted like one and a half months. I felt ok for a few days but not 100%. If it was a brain tumor would it have gotten worse over two months? And would my ENT defining have caught something like vertigo ? My mother has vertigo. Who knows but I really think I'm dying an I'm going to te gym to work out and it gets worse when I'm there so I can't win.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
I felt fine just now for 30 minutes and the feeling is back. this is driving me ABSOLUTELY NUTTS i am just sick of it, how can I function when work gets REALLY BUSY end of May and im working 12 hour days 6 days a week? i havent worked in a while besides a day here and there because its slow... and i havent gotten myself better. wtf.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Stressed
    • Poke This Member
I googled and someone said they had dizziness for 3 months then was diagnosed with a brain tumor. And he was laughing on this website, so hopefully it was a joke. I think my symptoms would have gotten worse after 2 months and my doctor would know something is wrong. I am not even anxious when this is happening! Its like 24/7. Worse when I first wake up or wake in middle of the night, I walk to the bathroom and im like wobbly.
Bookmark and Share

Offline insomniac

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Player42, first of all, STOP GOOGLING buddy. Im lightheaded 24x7 and had three scans and nothing. I understand your fear but, I assure you its your anxiety messing with you. And it messes with us very well. If one has a brain tumor (god forbid) depending on where it is, your motors functions get worse, and the symptoms are bad. I have suffered for so long with the same fears.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything