Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: worried...  (Read 85 times)

Offline Kaelyn

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
worried...
« on: April 30, 2014, 12:16:09 AM »
I'v been off my period for a couple of days ever since I'v still been having some cramps(not severe) and backache, slimy discharge too.

The discharge doesn't smell or itch, I have been constipation for a long time.
Ever since I got off my period these things keep happening, the only thing I get the most is backache.
My period was just as normal as all my other ones.

Ooh and can constipation cause a "stomach pouch" on your lower abdomen?
This kind of stuff just makes me worry non stop, it's getting ridiculous. /:

NOT SEXUALLY ACTIVE.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kaelyn

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: worried...
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 12:19:55 AM »
And on my crotch line (above the pubic hair sorry tmi) it's hard.. Is that normal?
Bookmark and Share

Offline bpadilla49

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: worried...
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 01:16:07 AM »
I would say you're probably ovulating. Ovulation can create bloating, cramps, backache, and slimy, egg yoke like discharge. Completely normal. And above the pubic hair is above your uterus/ovaries, unless you're pregnant and showing, which you obviously aren't because you're not sexually active. I'd say that if you're constipated, that hardness above your pubic hair is more than likely stool moving through your intestines. Or it could just be your muscles. By the way - ovulation can occur anytime you're off your period (It can even occur on your period!), not the exact "14 days blah blah blah".

I'm a doula - sort of like a midwife, but not. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

...this too shall pass! Give it a few days. You may feel the effects from ovulation for up to a week.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything