Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Teeth Falling Out Dream?? Anyone had this before?  (Read 589 times)

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 27
    • Poke This Member
Re: Teeth Falling Out Dream?? Anyone had this before?
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2014, 05:49:56 AM »
ANYTIME I dream about my teeth it's that they are falling out!  Or they are all real loose or look HORRIBLE.  Dreams really mean nothing at all, just a conglomeration of what you see, think and hear over the days that stick into your subconscious.  Maybe you were brushing your teeth one day in the last week and noticed something on a tooth and at some point you noticed someones pretty painted nails... - subconsciously that stuck with you even if you don't recall it now.  Then your mind just makes up a story and puts things all together, that's all it is.  (like suppose yesterday you saw a bunch of leaves blowing down the street, and later that day you were in a store and saw a bunch of notebooks for sale...  you may dream that night that notebooks are blowing down the street)
Bookmark and Share

Offline 2jrts

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 07:45:40 AM »
I dream this about once a year - my mom would dream it all the time too. I have read that it symbolizes fear of loss or losing control. Apparently this is a very common dream to have.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Venomsoar

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 08:03:41 PM »
This is one of the many recurring dreams I have. I usually dream about teeth problems at least once every 3 months. In my dreams, my teeth don't merely fall out but I actually use my bottom teeth to pull out the top teeth. But the weird thing is, in my dream, I can't help it. I can't prevent myself from ripping my own teeth out with my teeth. It's weird. Imagine moving your jaw forward, and then using your bottom teeth to rip the top teeth backwards… that's what I do in my dreams until they bend the actual gums. The teeth usually don't come out but sometimes they do and then my mouth fills up with blood. It is very disturbing. It happens a lot though. And has been happening since I was a child.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ProofAutumn8246

• Rec's: 1
  • They don't think it be like it is but it do.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 10:18:22 PM »
Venom, that's quite the creative dream you have.
Bookmark and Share
In the scheme of things it doesn't matter much.~

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 56
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2014, 12:19:39 AM »
I have a similar dream all the time.  There's a pain in my tooth...I mess with it...it pops out.  I think it has to do with the fact that I do occasionally get a brief tooth pain and my tooth "pops" into place.  I guess subconsciously I worry that it means there's something really wrong with it.  I hate that dream!  But it seems pretty common to have dreams about this...
Bookmark and Share

Offline Myocdragon

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2014, 01:55:54 AM »
This is a really common dream. In almost every dream interpretation book there'll be an entry on teeth falling out dreams. It's nothing to worry about, almost every human will have it at least once.
Bookmark and Share
I'm not crazy, I've just lost my mind

Offline famv5

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2014, 08:57:34 AM »
I've definitely had this kind of dream several times.  I can recall some where I was literally spitting out teeth into the sink.  They were just falling out.

One dream that I also have had many times is not being able to find my car in a parking lot.  I'll be coming out of some place sure of where I parked but my car is gone.  Then I wander around rows of cars trying to find it and never do.  Wonder what that means. 
Bookmark and Share
"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Tags:

anything