Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Very very ill and confused  (Read 118 times)

Offline KevinMcGovern

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Very very ill and confused
« on: April 28, 2014, 12:49:39 PM »
Early Sunday morning I woke up with a cough and felt very light headed. I instantly went with I might have a cold instead of thinking it's something serious which is what I normally do. As the day went on I got sicker and sicker and when I was trying to sleep the back of my legs started hurting. Like a kind of pain that kinda is annoying and keeps you up at night (which it did). It's the morning now and the pain hasn't gone away. I took a bath to see if it would ease the pain and it did, the pain actually went away for a bit but then came back. It's more around the back of my knee and near my calf's. I remember reading an article once where this girl had a pain in her calf and it ended up being a tumor and eventually led to cancer. Now that I remembered that I feel very scared and confused as to what I should do. Other symptoms I have include sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, headache and coughing. I just have never had these many symptoms in a while. All of it is very overwhelming and scary.  :sick0002:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Allytiel90

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Very very ill and confused
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 12:58:56 PM »
That sounds just like the flu. Especially the aches legs! Get into your GP and they can run a flu test and get you some meds
Bookmark and Share

Tags: leg calf pain