Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: worried about pain and lupus  (Read 152 times)

Offline hoov22

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
worried about pain and lupus
« on: April 28, 2014, 06:59:08 AM »
Thanks to those who have previously responded to my lupus post. I get my results on Thursday and am starting to get nervous. Almost as on cue, the day I saw the dr and was told I had a positive ANA result and therefore needed further tests including kidney function, I started to get mild pain in my mid back. The pain has not subsided and I have had a massage in an attempt to relieve it. it comes and goes but is probably there most of the time and at times it is in my side and in my stomach. It is in my mid back towards the side now as I sit and type this. Some part of my ribs hurt to touch (where they meet the side of the body)I am more worried about this not being a muscular problem seeing it is still hanging around. My question is, if it was my kidney or something else not muscle related, would it hurt to touch? Would it hurt when I stretch that area or be worse after exercise? What kind of pain should I expect from organ pain? I am now starting to really worry about my results...even thinking "what happens if it something even worse than lupus". My partner suggested we go together to hear my results and I said it wasn't necessary as if it is lupus, I will be ok...but I don't feel ok about it anymore as I have this doomed feeling of being there alone and being told it is something terrible and having to handle myself. Anyone have any idea about the organ pain? it's on my left side...I wish it would just go away :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline hoov22

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: worried about pain and lupus
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 06:49:20 AM »
anyone???  :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline leah2013

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: worried about pain and lupus
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 08:37:42 AM »
Sorry I am not familiar with kidney pain but it can just be your back from stress. Good luck with your results I M thinking of you!!
Bookmark and Share
Going thru a rough patch! Praying for peace of mind and happiness!!!!

Tags: