Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: help  (Read 81 times)

Offline sally1959

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
help
« on: April 28, 2014, 02:52:24 AM »
I am experiencing so much anxiety right now, I feel certain I am going to die. It keeps coming and going in waves. I'm having a horrible time. It feels like the world is closing in around me. I'm very hot. I'm afraid that if I fall asleep I won't wake up, and I'm feeling confused like I keep making typos and forgetting words. Is that normal? Please help.

The seasons have changed and it seems like my emotions are up in the air and very unpredictable. My anxiety seems to lessen somewhat in the winter while my depression increases, the reverse happens in the warmer months and I don't know how to deal.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 168
    • Poke This Member
Re: help
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 05:53:58 AM »
People can be effected by the changing seasons. Some get better. Some get worse. You are not going to die. Nobody has ever died from an anxiety attack as of yet. It might feel bad. That is normal. You simply need to find some form of distraction. Something to help you take your mind off of yourself. Like this morning I went and done the garden by way of distraction. Bit of exercise and some fresh air all at once. Feel much better now. If we just sit there and think about things we are only making ourselves worse. Maybe find a new hobby. Keep a journal of how you are getting on too. When going to sleep put a radio on. Light music. It always helps.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: