Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: chest pain, swollen lymph nodes, and odd yellowish bruised on shoulder. need adv  (Read 287 times)

Offline mustardtiger56

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So 5 months ago I had a chest xrays due to a lymphoma scare. Four doctors said they believed the chances of lymphoma were almost non existent because of the features of the lymph nodes, and clear results in the other tests I was given. I'm still feeling fine and the lymph nodes haven't grown since, however I have been having right sided chest pain that worsens during activity or movement. It is on and off but has made me worry about lymphoma yet again and has been around for the last month. I first noticed it while running. Anyways today I noticed a yellowish bruise on my shoulder near some acne, and am freaked out about melanoma now as well. It is in amongst my acne andI have been sunburnt in that area before. What do you guys think? Could really use some advice.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ProofAutumn8246

• Rec's: 1
  • They don't think it be like it is but it do.
    • Poke This Member
I don't have much experience with what you are talking about, but if you're worrying about it a lot I'd go see your doctor. Do you have any other symptoms? If you had lymphoma you'd be struggling a lot. Fatigue (Like can't stay awake or climb stairs type of fatigue, not just generally feeling tired), weight loss, etc. Whatever you do, DO NOT GOOGLE YOUR SYMPTOMS. I know it's so incredibly tempting but it'll ruin your entire day. The best thing you can do for yourself is to see your doctor about it and try your best not to worry.

Bookmark and Share
In the scheme of things it doesn't matter much.~

Tags: