Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 40 times)

Offline yamahayz250f

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi!
« on: April 27, 2014, 10:00:05 PM »
Hi all! I'm new here. For years I have struggled with anxiety and depression. Medication and therapy just don't cure so I thoughtbi would try and distract myself from my hypochondria and join this group. Its terrible how one minute you feel fine and the next I'm thinking I'm dying because of the swollen lymph nodes I have in my neck(for years) they have been there. They may have went down had I left them alone 3 years ago. So I was watching TV and it was talking about someone with some disease and instantly,  I'm in a panic. Amazing how we can think we are dying when anything refers to a disease. Please tell me I'm not the only one that experiences this??? Just looking for others in similer situations.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 05:45:49 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything