Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: somebody please calm me down  (Read 373 times)

Offline oscarsshorty04

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
somebody please calm me down
« on: April 27, 2014, 09:14:14 PM »
Ive suffered wih panic attacks for the past 11 years and my anxiety is threw the roof right now . For the past month and a half ive been really sick with stomach issues including burning in my stomach and chest severe nausaua and sometimes a pain in my right side of my back between my shoulder blades .  Also a feeling like my stomach is litarlly going to bust . This past monday I had had enough so I went to the er they did blood work referred me to a gi and sent me on my way . The gi cant get me in till may 5th so this past friday I went back to the er they then did more blood work an ultrasound and a ct scan and said all my blood work was good all my organs look good ad my gall bladder was contracted diagnosed me with bilarly colic and sent me home again telling me to follow up with the gi . Ive had a low grade fever for about a week ranging from 99-100 . My question is can my anxiety cause me to run a fever ? My face is red and feels like its on fire . Im on edge and can hardly even sit still . what if the er sent me home and I have a severecinfection or my gallbladder is about to explode . Im terrified that im going to die . I also get dizzy and feel like im gonna pass out please somebody give me some piece of mind has anyone experienced anything like this.
Bookmark and Share

Offline oscarsshorty04

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: somebody please calm me down
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 09:16:37 PM »
Ive suffered wih panic attacks for the past 11 years and my anxiety is threw the roof right now . For the past month and a half ive been really sick with stomach issues including burning in my stomach and chest severe nausaua and sometimes a pain in my right side of my back between my shoulder blades .  Also a feeling like my stomach is litarlly going to bust . This past monday I had had enough so I went to the er they did blood work referred me to a gi and sent me on my way . The gi cant get me in till may 5th so this past friday I went back to the er they then did more blood work an ultrasound and a ct scan and said all my blood work was good all my organs look good ad my gall bladder was contracted diagnosed me with bilarly colic and sent me home again telling me to follow up with the gi . Ive had a low grade fever for about a week ranging from 99-100 . My question is can my anxiety cause me to run a fever ? My face is red and feels like its on fire . Im on edge and can hardly even sit still . what if the er sent me home and I have a severecinfection or my gallbladder is about to explode . Im terrified that im going to die . I also get dizzy and feel like im gonna pass out please somebody give me some piece of mind has anyone experienced anything like this.
I also forgot to add I get the chills
Bookmark and Share

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 02:16:32 PM »
i found this when searching my symptoms. i started off having alot of burning in my stomach.  then that got better. i started having pain in between my shoulder blades on and off throughout the day. sometimes some chest pain. been having some reflux as well.
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Offline Scye27

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 03:17:38 PM »
I'm curious if you had your gallbladder removed. If you had biliary colic, I would think that the ER people would've made an appointment to get it removed. When I had my gallstones, my internal medicine doctor made an appointment for that week. I live in the US, so if you live in a different country, I'm not sure how they go about these situations. I hope they were able to find something.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: